Terms and conditions
BCRSGF Declaration of Compliance (COVID)
BC Rhythmic Sportive Gymnastics Federation
DECLARATION OF COMPLIANCE – COVID-19
WARNING! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK
ALL PARTICIPANTS ENTERING THE FACILITY AND/OR PARTICIPATING IN SANCTIONED ACTIVITIES MUST COMPLY WITH THIS DECLARATION
BC Rhythmic Gymnastics Federation and West Coast Rhythmic Gymnastics Club (collectively the “Organization”) require the disclosure of exposure or illness is in order to safeguard the health and safety of all participants and limit the further outbreak of COVID-19. This Declaration of Compliance will be kept safely, and personal information will not be disclosed unless as required by law or with your consent.
An individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, if the individual is younger than 19 years old) who is unable to agree to the terms outlined in this document is not permitted to enter the Organization’s facilities or participate in the Organization’s activities, programs, or services.
I, the undersigned being the individual named above and the individual’s parent/guardian (if the individual is younger than 19 years old), hereby acknowledge and agree to the terms outlined in this document:
1) The coronavirus disease COVID-19 has been declared a worldwide pandemic by the World Health Organization and COVID-19 is extremely contagious. The Organization has put in place preventative measures to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and requires all individuals (or their parent/guardian, when applicable) to adhere to the compliance standards described in this document.
2) The individual has not been diagnosed with COVID-19. OR If the individual was diagnosed with COVID-19, the individual was cleared as noncontagious by provincial or local public health authorities more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
3) The individual has not been exposed to a person with a confirmed or suspected case of COVID-19. However, if the individual was exposed to a person with a confirmed case of COVID-19, the date of exposure was more than 14 days prior to the date this Declaration of Compliance was signed.
4) The individual is attending or participating voluntarily and understands the risks associated with COVID-19. The individual (or the individual’s parent/guardian, on behalf of the individual (when applicable) agrees to assume those risks, including but not limited to exposure and being infected.
5) The individual has not, nor has anyone in the individual’s household, experienced cold or flu-like symptoms in the last 14 days (including fever, cough, sore throat, shortness of breach, respiratory illness, difficulty breathing).
6) If the individual experiences, or if anyone in the individual’s household experiences, any cold or flu-like symptoms after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the individual will immediately isolate and not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since those symptoms were last experienced.
7) The individual has not, nor has any member of the individual’s household, travelled to, or had a lay-over in any country outside Canada, or in any province outside of BC in the past 14 days. If the individual travels, or if anyone in the individual’s household travels, outside the Province of BC after submitting this Declaration of Compliance, the individual will not attend any of the Organization’s facilities, activities, programs or services until at least 14 days have passed since the date of return.
8) The individual is following recommended guidelines, including but not limited to, practicing physical distancing, trying to maintain separation of six feet from others, frequent handwashing, and otherwise limiting exposure to COVID-19.
9) The individual will follow the safety, physical distancing, and hygiene protocols of the Organization.
10) This document will remain in effect until the Organization, per the direction of the provincial government and provincial health officials, determines that the acknowledgements in this Declaration of Compliance are no longer required.
11) The Organization may remove the individual from the facility or from participation in the activities, programs or services of the Organization at any time and for any reason if the Organization believes, in its sole discretion, that the individual is no longer in compliance with any of the compliance standards described in this document.